Want to learn the process to fix QuickBooks error code 6000 80? Here is a complete guide to successfully performing the process involved. QuickBooks 6000 80 belongs to the 6000-error series and can be caused due to various factors, which will be discussed later in this post. Error code 6000 80 displays when the user opens up the QuickBooks company file and isn’t able to access the company file. This error can be resolved using the steps discussed later in this post.
To know more about fixing the QuickBooks error 6000 80, make sure to read this post till the end, or you can also contact our team professionals.
What causes QuickBooks error 6000 80?
This error can be caused due to the following factors:
- In case hosting is active on multiple systems running QuickBooks over the network for QuickBooks data file
- Or if the QuickBooks data has been restored or converted over a network
- Another reason can be if QuickBooks is unable to communicate with the company file located on the host
- The user might also face similar error if the file size is too huge or the corresponding tlg file is too large
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error 6000 80
Copying the file to the local drive
The user is recommended to copy the file on the local drive using the steps mentioned below:
- The user needs to first search and copy the backup file taken just a day before the error appeared
- After that restore the backup to the local drive
- Now, open and verify the company file to update it
- Then, copy he file back to the original place and avoid overwriting
- The last step is to open the file again and see if the issue appears or not
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15270?
By now, you might be able to fix the QuickBooks error code 6000 80successfully. If not, then make sure to consult with our team professionals using our support number i.e.1-844-405-0907. Our QuickBooks error support experts will ensure to provide you with immediate support services.