Learn the process to toggle to another QuickBooks edition by reading this post till the end. QuickBooks desktop premier, QuickBooks accountant, enterprise solutions accountant, and QuickBooks enterprise solutions have the toggle feature, which enables the user to change the QuickBooks desktop edition from a specific to another. For more detailed information and for the steps to be performed to toggle to another QuickBooks edition, make sure to read the post till the end. Or contact our QuickBooks support team at +1-888-351-0999.
Steps to writing off bad debts in QuickBooks
The user can try performing the below steps write off bad debts in QuickBooks.
- The very first step is to create Bad Debt Account
- This can be done by clicking the company menu and then choose chart of accounts
- After that select account tab and hit next
- The user should then choose expense account and click on continue
- Once done with that click on the number text field and enter the account number
- Choose account name field and type bad debts
- Hit ok tab
- The user should then record the bad debt
- This can be done by clicking on customers menu and selecting receive payments
- The next step is to select the customer with the bad debt from the customer list
- The user should then choose the line item that relates to the bad debts
- After that click on discounts tab and credits
- Choose the amount of discount and enter the total for the bad debt
- The user should then click on done
- And hit save and close tab
Perks of QuickBooks email setup
- This helps in importing data from the spreadsheets.
- The user can make a list of the products that helps to deal with and send them to the vendors.
- One can easily email invoices immediately whenever the customer needs it.
- It permits the user to send customers payment reminders by emailing them invoices.
- It serves both as a storage and tracking device for client’s and vendor’s contact details.
Steps to set up outlook in QuickBooks
For this, the user needs to create an outlook profile first.
- After that, the user should set up QuickBooks desktop
- Enter the name and password
- The next step is to enter the incoming email servers
- Enter the outgoing mail server address
- After that enter the incoming email server type
- Note that the web mail password will not be accepted in QuickBooks
List of editions you can toggle from and to
- Manufacturing and wholesale
- Professional services
Steps to Toggle QuickBooks desktop premier
The user can perform the below steps to toggle QuickBooks premier to another edition. The steps are as follows:
- At first, the user needs to select manage my license from the help menu
- Once done with that, the user should choose the change to a different industry edition
Steps to toggle QuickBooks accountant or QuickBooks enterprise accountant to another edition
The below steps can be used to toggle QuickBooks accountant or enterprise edition to another edition.
- The very first step is to select to toggle to another edition option from the file menu
- Once done with that, the user should choose the edition and also click on next
- Hit the toggle tab once performed the steps above
You may read also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1334?
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we expect the reader to successfully toggle to another QuickBooks edition using the steps mentioned above. However, if for some reason the user isn’t able to, then getting in touch with our QuickBooks support team at +1-888-351-0999 is recommended.