Want to serve in Arogya Vibhag of Maharashtra state? Read the full article to know more!
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag or Maharashtra Health Department system is the same which serves the public of a particular village and tries to maintain law and order for a healthy and happy ecosystem. Due to continuous delays in the release of notifications, this year the vacancies have increased to 254 and many gram Maharashtra Health Departments are handling multiple posts to maintain the system. A total of 254 vacancies have been estimated out of which the majority will be for the post of Programme Manager, Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer, Engineer, and Other. This exam and everything is conducted by the ministry of rural development of Maharashtra state.
This page is particularly dedicated to the candidates searching for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2022 to fill in the posts of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhagk as soon as possible. The Recruitment got delayed do to the covid situation and now the recruitment would be done soon. To get all the updated notifications on Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag-2022 visit our website and follow us.
- Organisation Name: Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag (Health Department)
- Post name: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Engineer, Program Manager, Accountant, Executive Engineer
- Vacancies:254 Vacancies
- Job Location: Anywhere in Maharashtra
- Educational Qualification: 12th, Diploma, B.E, Any Degree, MBA, MD, MBBS, DNB, Bachelors Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
- Salary: Rs. 15,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Mode of application: Online
- Age limits: Maximum 70 Years.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Tests / Interviews.
- Application Fee: General/ OBC: Rs. 200, SC/ ST: Rs. 100
- Last date to apply: 26th February 2022
- Official website: https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/
How to apply :
- Register yourself on the official website provided above.
- Add in details such as Aadhar card number, address, and everything to register and generate a password for your ID.
- Once you have generated ID and password, fill in the form and proceed further to fill out the fee.
- Fill the fees as per your category and take a print of it for future reference.
- Keep checking on the release of admit card and other details here with us.
How to prepare for the post:
- Refer question paper to analyze paper pattern and syllabus.
- Go through the whole syllabus at least once to Prepare efficiently for the post
- Read all the books mentioned on the website to get the required knowledge on the subject.
- Once you complete the syllabus, give enough time for revision and make sure to make short notes. They will help you with a quick revision.
- Solve all the question papers provided here by us for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Group A, B & C –2022 examination and you will succeed for sure.
This page consists of all the updated details on Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment-2022 for all our enthusiastic candidates trying to lead a village and help in the development of our state. Do follow us for the latest updates and job information in Maharashtra.
For the best MPSC Recruitment details, visit Mahasarkar.