Payroll processing is a feature of QuickBooks that makes it simpler for businesses to handle their finances. This functionality might not function properly as a result of QuickBooks error PS107. You can’t access the most recent QuickBooks payroll updates because of a corrupted file in the QuickBooks application. To get this error fixed, read out this article till the end.
This piece of writing drafted on the recommendations of our certified experts will definitely aid you in the process of fixing QuickBooks Error PS107
What factors provoke the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
The following are some of the highlighting causes that provoke the error and embolden you to seek various measures to fix QuickBooks Error Code PS107:
- Data loss caused by a virus or malware in the QuickBooks file may lead to Error PS107.
- The deadline for your QuickBooks subscription has expired.
- Some maintenance might be going for the Internet server.
- Incorrect QuickBooks Desktop software installation may also lead such issue.
Rectifying the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107 using easy solutions
Use the easy-to-follow strategies listed below to fix QuickBooks Error PS107.
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks Desktop Update
To upgrade QuickBooks Desktop, adhere to the procedures below:
- To start off, close all instances of QuickBooks Desktop software and any other related programs.
- Use the Start menu to look up QuickBooks desktop.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon and opt for “Run as Administrator.”
- Within the “No Company Open’’ screen that pops up, pick the “Update QuickBooks Desktop” option from the “Help’’ menu.
- After that, the “Mark all” option needs to be chosen.
- Hit on ‘Save’ afterward.
- Proceed to the “Update Now” option afterward.
- Check the box beside “Reset Update.”
- Afterward, advance to “Get Updates.”
- Now, let the update process conclude (It may take a while depending on the speed of your network).
- Reopen the QuickBooks Desktop afterward.
- Herein, hit on “Yes” to accept updates.
- Now, wait till the installation concludes.
- Finally, restart the PC.
- Finally, reopen QuickBooks to examine if this could not fix QuickBooks Error PS107.
Solution 2: Reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop in Safe Mode can fix Error PS107
The steps listed below should be followed so as to reinstall QuickBooks in safe mode:
- To open the Run window, simultaneously press the ‘Win and R‘ keys.
- Later, enter “MSConfig” and then hit on “OK.”
- Choose the “Safe boot” option after choosing the “Boot” option.
- Hit on “Apply” and then “OK” to save.
- Now, Start Windows again.
- You are now required to download QuickBooks Desktop from the QuickBooks Product Download Page once Windows has started in safe mode.
- Launch the downloaded setup file by double-tapping on it.
- Finish the product registration and launch QuickBooks.
- The issue should have vanished by now. If not, follow up on the next Solution.
Solution 3: Terminating QuickBooks and Restart it.
Follow these instructions to end the QuickBooks-related processes and then restart the software again:
- Afterward, hit on the ‘’Ctrl, Alt, and Del’’ keys simultaneously.
- In order to visit the task manager, you need to tap on the option “Open Task Manager.”
- Choose “Processes.”
- Opt for all the QuickBooks Desktop-related processes.
- After that, choose “End Task.”
Solution 4: Installing QuickBooks through the Selective Startup Mode
- You are initially supposed to hit the Windows and the R keys at the same time for launching the Run window.
- In the box, type “MSConfig.”
- Click “OK.”
- Within “General” tab, you are required to pick “Selective startup and Load system Services.”
- Under “Services,” select “Hide all Microsoft services.”
- Select “Disable all.”
- Also, make sure to remove the checkmark beside “Hide all Microsoft services.”
- Verify that the Windows Installer checkbox is selected in the services list.
- Select “OK.”
- On the system configuration window, click “Restart.”
- Reinstall QB Desktop completely.
- Hit on “Win + R” in order to launch the Run command window.
- Enter “MSConfig” and click “OK.”
- In the ‘General’ tab, select ‘Normal Startup’.
- Click “OK.”
- On the System Configuration window, click Restart.
We are winding this post with the expectation that the methods assisted you in effectively fixing QuickBooks Error PS107. Contact our QuickBooks payroll error, technical support Team, via our helpline i.e., 1-800-615-2347 if you need assistance resolving this technical problem.